Photo by Fernando Brasil
We live in a fast paced world full of noise. As an empath that can be confronting and exhausting. Here are 7 very simple ways in which you can practice self care:
- Spend alone time doing what makes you happy;
- Nourish you body with foods that you are aligned too;
- Honour your body – yoga, meditation, massage, aromatherapy;
- Spend time in your sacred space – fill it with crystals, oils and plants;
- Get rid of clutter – your wardrobe, your home, your mind – anywhere you spend time;
- Set boundaries and shield yourself when you’re outside your safe space – carry smokey quartz, black tourmaline or obsidian crystals in your pocket, as a bracelet or necklace or in your bag;
- Hugs from your trusted partner or friends.
Remembering that if we don’t nurture ourselves, we can’t function properly in the world. Looking after yourself, spending time quieting your mind and practicing self love will give you the strength to be in service to others.
I am a spiritual life coach, mentor, meditation teacher, reiki master, holistic life coach and energy healer. I work with women and guide them into their empowered selves by rediscovering their inner strength, self-worth, power and freedom so that they reconnect with their Higher Selves. What I’m truly passionate about is working in collaboration with other conscious women to bring healing and balance to the world. Connect on Facebook and Instagram. Safe journeys, Namaste Leanne