Photo by Larm Rmah
- You feel ‘things’ without any plausible explanation – it’s just a knowing;
- You confuse the feelings of the immediate collective with you own feelings;
- Usually you are an avid daydreamer, visionary or you lucid dream;
- Your perception of time is a little ‘off’;
- When you speak, people stop and listen – you can be referred to as a ‘wise woman’ and people will come to you for advice;
- You really hate being in large spaces with loads of people – public events, concerts, trains – as you find them ’emotionally draining’ and stressful;
- Most empaths are really hard on themselves and take criticism to heart;
- You have the ability to see alternative outcomes to situations as you are more aware of the energies around you and the other person;
- You have a hard time asking for help – didn’t you know we are Wonder Woman incarnate?
Whether you have a few or a lot of these traits, being an empath is a gift, not a hindrance.
Honour the powerful connections you have running through you as these abilities are yours for a reason – now you just need to figure out what that is!
I am a spiritual life coach, mentor, meditation teacher, reiki master, holistic life coach and energy healer. I work with women and guide them into their empowered selves by rediscovering their inner strength, self-worth, power and freedom so that they reconnect with their Higher Selves. What I’m truly passionate about is working in collaboration with other conscious women to bring healing and balance to the world. Connect on Facebook and Instagram. Safe journeys, Namaste Leanne